We have read about how to improve our English, through listening, speaking, reading and writing. Our goals in group 2 are:
- I promise to speak with myself in English as much as possible. Especially when I’m in the kitchen.
- I’m going to listen to music. I want to find the lyrics to some songs and then translate the text. This will help me learn more words.
- I promise to write a small esssay after every chapter in the book I’m reading.
- I promise to start reading in English. Sherlock Holmes maybe.
- I promise to watch one English movie every week. With my husband!
- I miss writing a diary so I’m going to start doing that again!
Group 1 promises:
- I promise to watch one movie every week.
- I promise to borrow an easy reader from the library and watch a movie twice a month.
- I’m going to try to speak English with my daughters every day.
- I promise to watch one movie a week and try to speak English with my wife.
- I promise to listen to TV-shows in English half an hour every day. I’m going to read a magazine once a week.
- I promise to learn five new words every day, maybe using Free Rice, and listen to the 10 Minute English-app on my phone. I hope to make new English speaking friends through Facebook.
- I promise to watch an English TV-show once a week and read something in English every day. Maybe a fashion magazine.
- I promise to read ten pages in English every day, either a magazine or newspaper from the library.
- I promise to watch an English TV-show once week. I’m also going to try to think in English before I fall asleep. I’m going to practice speaking with my husband, who’s an English teacher.